Why Mindful Wellness?
EMPIRICALLY SUPPORTED BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS
- IN AS LITTLE AS 10 SESSIONS -
DECREASE STRESS Levels
Source: "What Are The Benefits of Mindfulness," a Meta Analysis from American Psychological Association, 2012
Source: "Meditation, Mindfulness, and Cognitive Flexibility," The Journal of Consciousness and Cognition, 2009
lower Overall anxiety
Source: "Short-Term Meditation Training Improves Attention and Self-Regulation," PNAS, 2007
Reduce Emotional Reactivity
Source: "Mindfulness Meditation and Reduced Emotional Interference on a Cognitive Task," Journal of Motivation and Emotion, 2007
Higher Quality of Life
Source: Study from Massachusetts General Hospital, 2011
Source: "A randomized controlled trial of compassion cultivation training: Effects on mindfulness, affect, and emotion regulation," The Journal of Motivation and Emotion, 2014
What this looks like at work...
Happy employees are 3x more creative, 31% more productive, and have 37% better sales
- Harvard Business Review, Positive Intelligence, 2012
"Highly engaged teams... saw significantly lower turnover (25% in high turnover, 65% in low turnover organizations)."
- Gallup, 2013
Philadelphia Corporate Clients & Partners include...
SERVING GREATER PHILADELPHIA:
On the Goga and The Culture Practice currently bring corporate yoga, mindfulness, and wellness to companies in the greater Philadelphia area. Our current operating radius is 25 miles from Center City Philadelphia. Including, but not limited to:
Ardmore • Bella Vista • Blue Bell • Callowhill • Cedar Park • Chestnut Hill • Chinatown • East Passyunk •
• East Falls • Fairmount • Fishtown • Graduate Hospital • Logan Square • Manayunk •
• Mantua • Market East • Northern Liberties • Old City • Pennsport • Powelton Village •
• Queen Village • Rittenhouse • Society Hill • Society Hill • Spring Garden • Spruce Hill •
• University City • and Washington Square West